Fees Associated with Specimen Storage
We have the most reasonable sperm banking costs available for secure storage of your specimens. In addition, we are available 24/7 for urgent sperm banking. New York Cryo maintains the highest standards for reproductive tissue banking and is committed to providing the most secure and safe facility for our patients specimens. The Owner, Medical and Laboratory Director, Bruce R. Gilbert, MD,PhD, HCLD is a Urologist specializing in Male Reproductive Medicine. He has developed standards that insure optimal and secure long term preservation of specimen quality.
What Sets Us Apart – And Above – The Rest!
• Only one client’s specimen is processed at a time using only ‘single use’ (disposable) supplies. Each specimen is processed with quality control checks at each step. This is crucial to assure optimum quality of the stored specimen.
• One licensed and experienced Medical Technologist (specially trained in Andrology) is assigned to handle your specimen from the time the specimen is received to placement of the specimen in the long term storage tanks. A second licensed and experienced Andrologist confirms each and every step. This insures accurate identification and optimum processing of your specimen.
• These standards have been reviewed and approved by the agencies that license and inspect New York Cryo. Namely, the New York State Department of Health (DOH) and The Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and are our Standards.
• Our Standards also require a medical history and specific blood studies for specimen processing and storage done at our facility. Your specimens are stored in a known infection-free environment.
• We evaluate each semen specimen for quality. This allows for the assessment of specimen quality and the absence of indicators of infection. This evaluation called a semen analysis, also allows the Laboratory Director to define the best processing and freezing technique to be used to ensure optimum survival of the specimen.
• We pride ourselves on having the highest post-processing specimen quality reported. This means that when you need your specimens, they will offer the best chance for your future fertility.
• Our facility provides the most advanced security systems available, with 24/7 video and central station monitoring of the facility and storage tanks as well as multiple-level backup systems.
• We have a Simple and Affordable pricing structure…….the best, we believe, in the New York Metropolitan Area. If you find sperm storage for less, let us know! We will meet or beat any one-year verified storage cost from a NY State-licensed sperm bank in the New York Metropolitan Area.
• Refer a Friend and get $100…or more….off your storage costs! Details here….
|NEW YORK CRYO PRICING: Effective July 1, 2023*|
|$1,450||CLIENT DEPOSITOR (FOR USE WITH A SEXUALLY INTIMATE PARTNER)
INCLUDES: CONSULTATION, INFORMED CONSENTING PROCESS, PROCESSING OF INITIAL SPECIMEN, AND A COMPREHENSIVE SEMEN ANALYSIS (including strict morphology and biochemical analyses when performed at the same time as cryopreservation) and first year of storage for ten vials. (multi-year discounts are available).
|$2,500||MALE DONOR ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION (DIRECTED DONOR) FOR USE WITH A KNOWN RECIPIENT OR GESTATIONAL CARRIER (SURROGATE)
INCLUDES: CONSULTATION WITH THE MALE DONOR, INFORMED CONSENTING PROCESS, PROCESSING OF INITIAL SPECIMEN, PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, AND A COMPREHENSIVE SEMEN ANALYSIS (including strict morphology and biochemical analyses when performed at the same time as cryopreservation).
Blood testing is not included in this Fee and is the donor’s responsibility. It is performed at an FDA-approved laboratory at the time of specimen cryopreservation and six months after specimen storage.
Storage $60/month for ten cryovials
|$350||PROCESSING OF EACH ADDITIONAL SPECIMEN|
|$650||WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY PROCESSING OF SPECIMENS|
|$150||CRYOGENIC TANK RENTAL (PER DAY)|
|$400||CLIENT DEPOSITOR SPECIMEN RELEASE (WITH THIRTY-DAY NOTICE)|
|$700||DIRECTED DONOR SPECIMEN RELEASE (WITH THIRTY-DAY NOTICE)|
|$875||ADDITIONAL FEE FOR SPECIMENS THAT REQUIRE QUARANTINE STORAGE|